Don't worry - we follow the guidelines of BAG
- In the interior, masks are compulsory all the way to your room and to your table in the restaurant.
- We have always cleaned the rooms thoroughly - but are still paying more attention to the critical areas - and disinfect intensively where necessary.
- Stays 2-3 nights - rooms are only cleaned on request, towels are changed on request
- Stays of 4 nights or more: the rooms are cleaned every 2/3 days
- we have furnished our restaurant in such a way that a distance of 1.5 metres is guaranteed. The waitress is wearing a mask
- Breakfast is partly served à la carte and from the buffet - mask obligation up to the buffet
- We accept a maximum of 16 people in the hotel.
- Should the authorities issue NEW RESTRICTIONS shortly before your arrival, which prevent you from travelling, YOU can of course cancel without incurring any costs
How do we celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve?
Like every year we decorated our small hotel festively. In the restaurant the tables are placed according to the protection concept. On Christmas and New Year's Eve we serve our menus within the framework of half board. Especially we offer you your private festive basket;
1 small bottle of Prosecco with 2 glasses of sparkling wine, aperitif snack and 1 light (lending) for the terrace table. A private toast to Christmas and the New Year while enjoying the starry sky and the magnificent view: Fr. 20.00 for 2 persons, without light.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home
- We have received the certificate "Clean&Safe".